Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm never giving this up



Tonight when I was putting on my pjs I found my "wo-wo" shirt. I got this shirt when I was 2. Mom always tries to get rid of it. One day we were sorting through clothes and we found my "wo-wo" shirt my mom said we're going to throw this away. I jumped up and yelled NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Even though my shirt has holes in it I still love it. My grandma made this for me when I was 2 and I always what to keep it.




p.s. I might even wear it on my mission. hahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Maybe we can turn your shirt into a cool tie for your mission! Seriously, when you get too big for it we can turn it into a pillow.

Laura Swenson said...

I love your shirt. It just looks great, and so do you. Congratulations on your progress in the uv box.

I hope you know how much we all love you and how great we think you are.

Remember that we are all praying for your success.