Thursday, October 25, 2007

I was tagged...

Here are six secret things about me:

1. I lie to my mom when I'm getting rootbeer at McDonald's I am actually getting Dr. Pepper but she doesn't know. She does know now.

2. I like to read comics.

3. Sometimes when I am playing outside and I have to go #1 I just go outside.

4. I absolutly hate lettuce.

5. I get spooked easy.

6. I only got one B on my report card all the rest was A's. My B was in math.

I tag: Cousin Dallin, Papa Randy, and Cousin Abby

That's pretty much it.

4 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Congrats on the grades, buddy! You are one smart little dude. I'm very proud of you! You need to ask Uncle Carl about his famous "Math Halloween."

Lindsey said...

Jacob, I love your blog! You're such a good kid and I love to see what you're up to.

Williams Family Dirt said...

That's ok, I secretly get Dr. Pepper too!

Papa Randy said...

Thnk for taggin me dud. I use the force and come up with 6 things about me. Great grades, although I new you were gifted.