Friday, March 21, 2008

My trip to Dallas

This spring break I went to Dallas. The most funnest thing we probably did was see a movie and eat at restaurants. I know you're probably thinking, "what has this kid actually done exciting this trip?" My mom said she would pay me back for taking me to the doctor and getting four tubes of blood taken out (now that's a lot). The movie we saw is called Horton Hears a Who. The most funniest character in the movie was probably Katie. She is sort of like this fuzzy yellow character, well Dr. Seuss is crazy so you never know what the character is called. I have even heard a character being called a Zonk. My mom said on the way back to Amarillo we would go to a park mom saw, but apparently we went on a wrong highway and so we never found it. Two hours into the trip home I noticed that she didn't take us to the park so I said, "mom are you taking us to that park?" She said, "No we're on the wrong highway." I was thinking aughhhhhh. Later we had to stop at Papa Bill's favorite restaurant which is Jack In the Box. I wispered to Jack that this is Papa Bill's favorite restaurant.

THE END

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Jake! I'm your Mom's friend, Jen and a BIG fan of your blog! I can tell already that you are an amazing kid and I am so glad to hear you are coming to California this summer...hopefully you can meet my son Max (he's 8 too!). Please keep blogging...I think it's awesome!

emily w. said...

We saw Horton also and it was really funny. I'm glad you had fun in Dallas and that your mom didn't get you guys too lost. It sounds like you were really brave at the doctor.

Laura Swenson said...

Josh and I went to see Horton yesterday. I really like the little yellow character, too. I thought it was funny when she said that in her world everyone would be a unicorn and they would eat rainbows and poop butterflies. I enjoyed the movie. Horton Hears a Who was one of my favorite books when I was a little girl.

Hope everything works out with your new medicine. I am rooting for you!

Torrie said...

Hi Jake! Glad you had a good time in Dallas, even if you did have some blood taken. You are very brave. Keep up the good attitude! You are such a great example to everyone.

Carl said...

What did you tell Jack Jake? Did he answer you?

Aubrey

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Aubrey I told Jack that this was Papa Bill's favorite resturant. He didn't answer me because he's a poster. Then I asked him what the secret is to his Ultimate Cheeseburger because that's my dad's favorite. Still no answer.